New Latest Govt Jobs in HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Recruitment 2018 for 06 Messenger Vacancies | HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Jobs 2018 | Latest HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Vacancy 2018 | Government Recruitment in Headquarters Dakshin Bharat Area Island Grounds, Chennai | HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Notification 2018 19
HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Vacancies Recruitment 2018
Jobs in Ministry of Defence Unit Recruitment 2018 for 06 Messenger Posts – Good Jobs Recruitment Notification for 10th pass candidates. Latest Jobs Opening in HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Recruitment 2018 – Ministry of Defence, Headquarters Dakshin Bharat Area Island Grounds, Chennai has opening employment recruiting notification for 06 Messenger posts. Interested applicants can fill the recruitment application form in offline mode with in 21 days from date of publication of this advertisement. For the 06 Messenger vacancies- Other details like age limit, educational qualification, salary, application fee & selection mode are given below….
Jobs Vacancy Details for HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Recruitment Board: HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai
Name of Vacancies: Messenger
Total Vacancies: 06
Pay Allowance: Rs. 18,000/- PML – 1 and other allowances as per Govt orders
Education Qualification: 10th pass
Apply Mode: Offline
Age Required for HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Candidates age required should be between 18 to 25 years.
-Relaxation of Upper age will be applicant as per Govt rules. For more information go to the official notification.
Educational Qualification Criteria for HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must have completed 10th/ Matriculation passed or equivalent qualification from recognized board and no weightage will be given for higher qualification. For more information go to the official notification.
Selection Process for HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Recruitment 2018:
For upper positions candidates will be selected based on Written test & merit basis.
Application Fee Details HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Candidates No application form fee for Headquarters Dakshin Bharat Area Island Grounds, Chennai Recruitment.
How to Apply for HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidates can submit their application in the offline mode duly completed in all aspects with attested copies of relevant certificates with in 21 days from date of publication of this advertisement through by post /courier. (No application will be accepted in person).
Following Documents Required:-
1. Two copies of recent passport size photographs one attested on reverse by a Gazetted Officer and attached in a separate cover and should be pated on the application form at the appropriate place and attested by a Gazetted Officer.
2. Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of age /date of birth/ educational qualification and experience, (if any) etc.
3. Attested copies of SC/ST and OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate in the prescribed form issued by competent authority as required by the Central Govt.
4. Two self addressed envelopes of the size 23cms x 10cms.
5. The application and the other documents should be arranged in the following order and tightly tagged or stapled on the left hand side top corner:-
(a) Additional Photograph (b) Application form
(c) Attested copies of certificates (d) Self Addressed envelopes
At the Following Postal Address:
Presiding Officer C/O Officer Commanding Officer, Headquarters
Dakshin Bharat Area, Island Grounds, Chennai – 600 009.
Note:- All Interested & Eligible candidates can read carefully the official recruitment notification before applying on the official website.
Most Important Dates:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: With in 21 days from date of publication of this advertisement.
Headquarters Dakshin Bharat Area, Island Grounds, Chennai – 600 009.
The written test will consist of four papers. The max marks for each paper is given below:-
(1) General Intelligence & Reasoning – (25Qs, 25Marks)
(2) English Language – (50Qs, 50Marks)
(3) Numerical Aptitude – (25Qs, 25Marks)
(4) General Awareness – (50Qs, 50Marks)
(5) Total time for the written examination: 2 Hours